- This event has passed.
Civic festival in Bad Salzungern Gradiergarten
July 8 @ 13:00 - 19:00
13:00 till 19:00
Come and visit the new Bad Salzung grading garden! Celebrate with us 100 years of the title “bath” as well as the reopening of the new graduation house ensemble. Enjoy music and performances in the healthy brine mist as well as regional treats. Stroll through the graduation house. Enjoy the market hustle and bustle and entertaining creative activities. Admission is free.
13:00: official opening of the graduation house ensemble
Afterwards in the bandstand:
- Children’s choir “Little Socks
- Salt River Jazz Band
- Bigband of the music school of the Wartburg district
- Variety and entertainment with the Kaosclown
- Kira & Anders
in the museum garden:
- creative work with the wood workshop Bremmel
- Watercolor drawing and experimenting with color and salt
with the children and youth art school WAK
- Snake charm with Jarimo
- Show boiling with the master boilermaker
- free entrance to the Salt Museum
For young and old:
- Face painting, bouncy castle fun & children’s carousel
- Photo point with the flower fairies
- at every full hour (14:00 – 17:00) thematic guided tours through the graduation house
For the palate:
Sweet and savory treats will be provided by Rhön Feeling Events, coffee-bike®, Mehlschwalbe Catering, Zucker & Zimt, Bauernhof-Eis Pfaff, Bäckerei Jäger and the Museum Association.
For travel enthusiasts:
An e-carriage and e-tuk tuk’s will take you on a downtown tour.
Stop e-carriage (5,00 € p. p.): West wall (Werrastraße)
Departure: E-Tuk Tuk’s (free): At the Solbad