Motorhome campsites - campgrounds Schweden
In Sweden new RV sites are continously being created. The prices on the coast and also in the vicinity of larger cities are somewhat higher than in the interior, but still very moderate compared to Germany. For campsites in Sweden you only pay for the pitch and the electricity connection, no tourist tax, waste disposal fees or similar - and all this for about 15 to 35 €. For this one can experience a beautiful nature, a lot of peace, unlimited freedom without the whole bureaucratic operations.
Particularly in the summer pitches are very popular due to the short nights and long days. Beautiful camping sites near the sea are much more expensive. Therefore such a campsite offers as follows: approx. 80 to 100 m2, including electricity, water, waste water, TV, hot shower, access to the pool and other luxurious activities.
Information on campsite and general information
- book your campsite at an early stage, especially for holidays in the high season.
- Camping card is obligation.
- Absolute alcohol ban (many alcohol controls, especially early morning).
- Drive also with low beam at during the day.
- Absolutely keep tempolimits, otherwise it can become very expensive.
- When staying in the open please take car for your own garbage (obligation).
- Credit cards are used almost anywhere in Sweden, especially since cash is no longer accepted all over in Sweden.
- Only the credit card is accepted for check-in on some campsites.
- EC-cards can also be used at many petrol stations.
- cash terminals almost only in the center of the cities.
With the campsite guide form "mein PLATZ", caravans and motorhomes travellers will always find the right and most beautiful campsite.
Here is a selection of the most popular campsites in Sweden:
- Campsite Åsa Camping & Havsbad with campsites
- Campsite Nordic Camping & Resort Campsites Stockholm
- Campsite Skärholmen, Bredang Camping